It was unexpected and sudden!
Yes, it was. I started my make-money online journey with blogging. I launched my blog in November 2021, thinking that I would rank my blog posts on Google and earn from Google AdSense.
Also, I have that idea in the back of my mind that I will do affiliate marketing. That’s why I choose WordPress niche.
My Blogging and Affiliate Marketing Journey?
At the beginning, this blogging and affiliate marketing journey seemed a bit hard for me. The reason is I had to manage hundreds of things at a time.
- Managing domain and hosting,
- Designing the whole website,
- Managing Google Search Console,
- Submitting robots.txt files,
- Applying for Affiliate Approval,
- Creating all the Relevant Pages like About Us,
- Keyword Research,
- Analysing The Competitors, etc.
But when I started doing the writing, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 😀
Yes, it took a whole week to create my first blog post. But, I really enjoyed the process of writing. ✍️
Then, I discovered I am passionate about writing. Not on other stuff like designing the website, managing hosting etc.
Steve Jobs: Connecting The Dots.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
– Steve Jobs
During my college days, I used to write diary a lot. The reason was I had no good friends at all. Though I had a few, I used to feel lonely. Also, there were some issues in my family. Hence, I started writing my thoughts in the diary. 😔
Now, that unknowing writing practice of those college days is still providing the strength in the present day. 💪
That’s how I connected the first dot of writing a diary regularly to writing blogs on a regular basis and ranking those on Google.
Romance with Romantic Literature of English
- Well, I took the English Language as a subject in my graduation. And that was one of the best decisions in my life simply because that Romantic Poetry by English Writers like
- John Keats,
- PB Shelly,
- Robert Frost,
- William Shakespeare,
- Oscar Wilde etc.
They really have got into my head. 😇
Here I am about to mention a few name of those poetries, plays and essays:
- Ode to Autumn. – by John Keats.
- Ode to the West Wind. – by PB Shelley.
- Ode to Evening. – by William Collins.
- Dover Beach. – by Matthew Arnold.
- Everyman in his Humor. – by Ben Jonson.
- The Rape of the Lock. – by Alexander Pope.
These works of English literature influenced my whole body and made me drink the sweetest feelings of being solitude in nature and enjoying your own company. 🏞️💕
Because of all these things, I became more interested in reading and writing English.
Next, after completing my graduation, I started doing freelance writing and blogging. 😄